Friday, August 19, 2011

Lana Del Rey: 'Video Games' - A voice to ease a life's worth of woes


I don't know much about this lady. I don't know if she's signed to a label, if she's touring here soon, if she has an album on the way and I'm not even 100% sure where she's from. Why? Because in the 30 minutes since I first heard this track I've been too captivated by it to go searching for details. That can come later. For now, I just want to focus on what I do know - namely that this is a heart-melting, achingly beautiful piece of work that plays host to a set of honey-dipped vocals that possess the power to ease a life's worth of woes in a few flat minutes. A stunning song and one to be savoured. Expect to be hearing a lot more from her soon.

Find Lana Del Rey @ Facebook // MySpace // Twitter 

Big shout to Mr Sean Early and his impeccable taste for the tip off!

No comments:

Post a Comment